real time web analytics
Looking for explorers in the west Midlands | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for explorers in the west Midlands

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Hello all ive been on here for 2 months now but im still looking for explorers based around the west Midlands and Birmingham im however im not exploring until its safe to do so if anyone has a problem with that they can pm me no problem thanks MadStream

Last edited:

chills

Queller of the uprising
A3C39B14-E7CA-4A10-807A-C5E79ACFE1E2.gif

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
I’m Walsall way and looking for some new buddies. When things get a bit more easier we can meet up?
Yeah no worries im from the Dudley area im sure we can associate ive also got a buddy from the walsall area and i know the walsall/Wolverhampton area myself so feel free to ask questions

CosworthRS1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! I am from the West Midlands :) Stourport on severn area! Looking for some people to form a group and explore :) let me know if you are interested?

Freemee2023

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’m Walsall way and looking for some new buddies. When things get a bit more easier we can meet up?
What’s up dude, I’m from Birmingham and you’ll can come on board with us, I also have transport, drop me a message if your still up for it

Nick-11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What’s up dude, I’m from Birmingham and you’ll can come on board with us, I also have transport, drop me a message if your still up for it
Can i get in on this meet up too? Im good a finding places, i know some big ones nearby im 29 years old from wolverhampton

chills

Queller of the uprising
Can i get in on this meet up too? Im good a finding places, i know some big ones nearby im 29 years old from wolverhampton

Hi, the original poster you aim your message at hasn’t been online since March so you may not get a reply. I used to live in the West Mids, still lots about but not as much as prior times.