real time web analytics
Looking for explorers in the Yorkshire area | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for explorers in the Yorkshire area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
am in pontefract and have a few places and couple of tunnels to do but rather not go on my own am always up for an explore pm me

Bluedragon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know I’m resurrecting an old thread, but I’ve returned to urbex after a long period of inactivity, I’m in Hull but willing to travel for the right location :) I’ll get some more reports up on here when I’ve got time to upload the pictures :)

Dlordpix

28DL Member
28DL Member
I know I’m resurrecting an old thread, but I’ve returned to urbex after a long period of inactivity, I’m in Hull but willing to travel for the right location :) I’ll get some more reports up on here when I’ve got time to upload the pictures :)

I am also in the area of Hull, Withernsea to be exact and always looking for explores around here, I've done Lord Line a lot and usually revisit for the artwork and have also been researching other locations in and around Yorkshire. Would be interested in an explore with others and I'll be uploading my visits on here soon.

I share most my photography on Instagram if anyone would like a gander it's dlord_pix

Thanks for your time, happy exploring and look out for them rusty nails ☺️

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am also in the area of Hull, Withernsea to be exact and always looking for explores around here, I've done Lord Line a lot and usually revisit for the artwork and have also been researching other locations in and around Yorkshire. Would be interested in an explore with others and I'll be uploading my visits on here soon.

I share most my photography on Instagram if anyone would like a gander it's dlord_pix

Thanks for your time, happy exploring and look out for them rusty nails ☺
hi up dad fancy seing you here lol

Urbex_421

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, another member from Hull here, been to the done to death Lord Line, and also Drewton Tunnel. Looking for any other locations or anybody who might be interested in meeting up for some exploring.

Eyurbanex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, another member from Hull here, been to the done to death Lord Line, and also Drewton Tunnel. Looking for any other locations or anybody who might be interested in meeting up for some exploring.
Hi I would be happy to meet up for a couple of locations I am in the Beverley area and I'm always looking to meet new people and find more locations to explore

Who has read this thread (Total: 259) View details