Web
Analytics
Looking for exploring buddies | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Looking for exploring buddies

Kev_midlands_26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello :) anybody from derby/ Nottingham up for exploring. I travel all around the UK looking for places been to some amazing places that Il happily revisit to show outhers. If intrested at all let me know. Male or female just looking for someone confident in what they do :) look forward to any replies

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to the forum from Leicester. :thumb

Have you got any photos of places you've been? You're more likely to be taken up if you put a few reports up.

Kev_midlands_26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I do intend on doing reports very soon my problem was alot of the times I visited I never really photographed and if only recently decided I actually want to revisit everything (that's still possible) and document and report it. Iv been countless times to some of the best places in the UK but I was the only one really wanting to go and friends kind of tagged along so I'm looking to meet people that actually enjoys this kind of thing :)

kevinwilliams9637_urbex
Thats my Instagram it's a newish account but anybody feel free to check it out
Kev

Ryan Brunning

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello :) anybody from derby/ Nottingham up for exploring. I travel all around the UK looking for places been to some amazing places that Il happily revisit to show outhers. If intrested at all let me know. Male or female just looking for someone confident in what they do :) look forward to any replies
Hey I’m from a place called newark it’s in Nottingham I’m looking for someone to explore with and I’ll be happy to check out some places you have

Kev_midlands_26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Ryan yes I'm well aware of newak I have some friends there :) wouldn't mind doing something this weekend if your intrested? Hit me up on Insta and look forward to chatting soon :)
Kev

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome from Melton Mowbray. There's a few of us around the E. Mids, particularly from the better city, Leicester ;)
Stick a few reports up and people will invite you out :thumb

Joshiie32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm based at the University of Nottingham. My insagram is joshleadbetter. Hit me up if you're going exploring near here. There are so many cranes here and I've found two abandoned buildings that I want to check out