Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Looking for exploring buddy Cornwall/Devon | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Looking for exploring buddy Cornwall/Devon

eddsup

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I live near Bude, North Cornwall. I’ve done a few explores recently, some I have posted on here. I have many more locations. Currently just Cornwall/Devon area I go as I’ve been going on my own. Need to find a friend. Someone who’s keen to explore when the chance comes up. Let me know

parki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, seen a few of your reports before and really enjoyed looking at them, I'm based in Barnstaple in North Devon but can travel around a little more too (though I currently rely on buses a little and all that) but I'm happy to explore with someone, there's a few places that I've been looking at but I'm mostly interested in residential sites if that's of any interest.

parki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi where do you know near Devon to go? I live in Barnstaple, I'm new to the area and am not sure where to start!
Hi! I know of a few places, more of the well-known ones like Dairy Crest in Torrington, though I've got no idea what that's like now, I've posted a few things in leads and rumours before, but I'm a little new to exploring as well. There's a small jetty in Yelland that is very easily accessible but it can very easily be done in under half an hour. If anywhere comes up though or you want to explore then I'm happy to share places or explore!

Chasma06

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! I know of a few places, more of the well-known ones like Dairy Crest in Torrington, though I've got no idea what that's like now, I've posted a few things in leads and rumours before, but I'm a little new to exploring as well. There's a small jetty in Yelland that is very easily accessible but it can very easily be done in under half an hour. If anywhere comes up though or you want to explore then I'm happy to share places or explore!

Thank you! Just looked up the Dairy Crest one, it looks cool! Yeah that sounds good to me, keep me posted if you think of anywhere good to go! Can't wait to crack on with this

parki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you! Just looked up the Dairy Crest one, it looks cool! Yeah that sounds good to me, keep me posted if you think of anywhere good to go! Can't wait to crack on with this
Bit of a sorry state now I think but it should be a relatively easy explore considering we're both new! Will do though, looking forward to actually getting out places myself!

Chasma06

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of a sorry state now I think but it should be a relatively easy explore considering we're both new! Will do though, looking forward to actually getting out places myself!
I'll keep searching and let you know if I hear of anywhere. How funny that we're both in barnstaple! Yeah may be a good idea to start somewhere like that til we know what we're doing more!

parki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'll keep searching and let you know if I hear of anywhere. How funny that we're both in barnstaple! Yeah may be a good idea to start somewhere like that til we know what we're doing more!
It's nice to have someone nearby, always difficult knowing if there's people to explore with around this way! Sounds like a plan though - will have to sort something at some point!

Chasma06

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's nice to have someone nearby, always difficult knowing if there's people to explore with around this way! Sounds like a plan though - will have to sort something at some point!
I know! I wasn't sure if anyone would be into it this way, Devon and Cornwall are usually the last to catch on haha. Yeah definitely! Let me know if you think of anywhere you wanna try out

parki

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know! I wasn't sure if anyone would be into it this way, Devon and Cornwall are usually the last to catch on haha. Yeah definitely! Let me know if you think of anywhere you wanna try out
Always a struggle finding places around here too even though I know there are a fair few of them! Definitely will do though - if you ever want to explore anywhere let me know and I'll see whether I'm around!

DrGonzo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm always up for an explore. Morning Star - I'd love to go to Preddanack sometime, on the Lizard and very much worth a look.