Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Looking for fellow explorers in and around Dorset | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Looking for fellow explorers in and around Dorset

ilike hiddenplaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bournemouth here. Did anyone manage to have a look at Christchurch police station? Went last Wednesday after seeing the article in the Echo about the windows getting smashed, to see the point where I would've gone in on the front had been boarded up, found a point at the back but didn't have enough rope or light, went back yesterday w the appropriate kit only to find the whole place boarded up. Really quite pissed off about that because I would've gone much earlier, but invited a friend, so waited for a day he could do only for him to flake on the day :wanker:banghead I got some photos of the spots I could access but even w/tripod my camera doesn't deal well with low light, and there's not much to see in the yard area.
I did didn't miss much to be honest there's the old court build round the back aswell

Unknown_Territory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm local. Anyone put any thought into Canford Magna Golf Club, or is it a complete no no? I'm assuming there are cameras on it as there are on some of the entrance roads.

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm local. Anyone put any thought into Canford Magna Golf Club, or is it a complete no no? I'm assuming there are cameras on it as there are on some of the entrance roads.
Working cameras and Kestrel secca as AFC Bournemouth bought the site last year. Waiting for planning approval to turn into a training site.

ilike hiddenplaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bournemouth here. Did anyone manage to have a look at Christchurch police station? Went last Wednesday after seeing the article in the Echo about the windows getting smashed, to see the point where I would've gone in on the front had been boarded up, found a point at the back but didn't have enough rope or light, went back yesterday w the appropriate kit only to find the whole place boarded up. Really quite pissed off about that because I would've gone much earlier, but invited a friend, so waited for a day he could do only for him to flake on the day :wanker:banghead I got some photos of the spots I could access but even w/tripod my camera doesn't deal well with low light, and there's not much to see in the yard area.
Yes was really tidy inside

dorsetsgem

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm fairly new to it . Have done the Holton heath labs, few bunkers around Portland , Norden train graveyard and just tried Swanage grammar school today but there were a lot of people on site. Would love to join for future trips . I drive so happy to take a few