real time web analytics
Wanted - - Looking for fellow explorers in Essex | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Looking for fellow explorers in Essex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ChrisHowell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys

After spending the last year focusing on my photography I am looking to get back in the swing of doing urbexing.

I am based in Southend-on-sea and have explored quite a few places in Essex and kent.

Looking to take photos of abandoned areas and have some decent equipment.

Feel free to message me if you are interested in joining me on some urban adventures. I would if possible like to join a group of urban expolorers to do some regular explores

Thanks

Chris

Kallieyephotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys

After spending the last year focusing on my photography I am looking to get back in the swing of doing urbexing.

I am based in Southend-on-sea and have explored quite a few places in Essex and kent.

Looking to take photos of abandoned areas and have some decent equipment.

Feel free to message me if you are interested in joining me on some urban adventures. I would if possible like to join a group of urban expolorers to do some regular explores

Thanks

Chris
Hi mate, I'm also a photographer in Essex, I often go on explores with a few friends that do urban exploration you are welcome to join anytime

ChrisHowell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate, I'm also a photographer in Essex, I often go on explores with a few friends that do urban exploration you are welcome to join anytime

Hi there, that sounds great, I would love to join you on some adventures. Is there an easier way I can contact yourselves?

Thanks

Chris