Web
Analytics
Looking for fellow explorers in the Derby ,Derbyshire Nottingham ,area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Looking for fellow explorers in the Derby ,Derbyshire Nottingham ,area

1brokenspoke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello ,Looking for fellow urbex explorers in Derbyshire ,Nottingham to go exploring with as my usual mates have no interest in this pastime . Looking forward to meeting new people and exploring exciting places , I do drive so distance isn't a problem , Happy exploring everybody ,

darrell vernon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello ,Looking for fellow urbex explorers in Derbyshire ,Nottingham to go exploring with as my usual mates have no interest in this pastime . Looking forward to meeting new people and exploring exciting places , I do drive so distance isn't a problem , Happy exploring everybody ,
I drive so I can meet with 2 other explorers this Saturday if need be - we go all over.

1brokenspoke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live in Derby too, let me know if you have any expeditions planned :D
I live in Derby too, let me know if you have any expeditions planned :D
Hey mate I had a look round willington power station a couple of weeks back and its quite something when you see the cooling towers up close , Do you know anywhere local for a good explore or don't mind travelling if your up for it :)

Thorebane

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Joining this thread, I'm from Nottingham here. I'm open to meeting up if there's a particular awesome set of places to join / I've got full camera gear and used to parkour/freerunning so nothing really scares me haha :p Can also drive.

1brokenspoke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey mate thanks for the message ,Yes I would be up for doing some exploring , I am in Spain for the next 10 days on holiday but will be doing some exploring when I get back , Whereabouts in Notts are you from ? do you know any good explores around your way :)

Thorebane

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey mate thanks for the message ,Yes I would be up for doing some exploring , I am in Spain for the next 10 days on holiday but will be doing some exploring when I get back , Whereabouts in Notts are you from ? do you know any good explores around your way :)
It's a bit hard actually to find anywhere as over the last year they've smashed down on lots of abandoned places unfortunately. There's probably one or two places but in all honestly it's best to look to around Derby way to find much, unless anyone else has some ideas?

I know when I used to use this site years ago the urban map used to work, which now it doesn't so :/

Urbexjosh96

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got a location near Louth for this weekend man, RAF Manby, looking for fellow urban explorers/photographers if you’re interested hmu
I can get the location details for you man if you’d be good joining us? The site is quite big and we have 4 of us so a team of 7 should be good