real time web analytics
Looking for fellow explores in county Durham area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for fellow explores in county Durham area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Timmmy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure how to dm on here i had to create a new one so it doesnt let me do much,
Click on my profile and then 'start new conversation'. Although i personally wont meet somebody off of here with no reports. Not a personal attack but you could be anyone lurring me into dark dodgey places or a man of authority 😅. Get some posts up first to show us where youve been and then message me away from public eyes 🤝

explorewithme

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Click on my profile and then 'start new conversation'. Although i personally wont meet somebody off of here with no reports. Not a personal attack but you could be anyone lurring me into dark dodgey places or a man of authority 😅. Get some posts up first to show us where youve been and then message me away from public eyes 🤝
I only get this coming up, You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. And i have definitely done plenty explores just not posted any here but have Y.T.

explorewithme

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
urring me into dark dodgey places 😂 😂

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
As Timmy states, you'll need to post up some reports to gain credibility. You'll unlock the DM feature once you get posting too.