real time web analytics
Information - - Looking for others Sheffield way | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Looking for others Sheffield way

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Trxsh_Bxxt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I’m looking to see if there is any other people local to me who would want to meet up and go explore some places. Me and my girlfriend usually go explore but started to run out of places we know. We’re both 19 and pretty easy to get along with, just looking for someone to be mates with really. We’re Rotherham/Barnsley way so anyone based there or Sheff, Donny, Wakefield would be ideal if anyone is interested. We’re both 19 and are up for anywhere really as long as the entrance to someone isn’t too hard, girlfriend isn’t a climber. If anyone is interested feel free to message me or hit me up on instagram @thrxxsh

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Less and less to see in Sheff so can concur with the need to look further afield...

Trxsh_Bxxt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Less and less to see in Sheff so can concur with the need to look further afield...
We’re fine with going further out but just want to make a few friends to do this with, that’s useful to know though, cheers

Aaron89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm based in Doncaster so Sheffield isn't too far from me if you wanted to do some explores.

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
If you want message me on Instagram at @thrxxsh and dm me there as I don’t use this too often

Maybe if you stuck around on here a little more instead of hanging around on instagram you might make a few friends to explore with? 28DL is a great community.

Trxsh_Bxxt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Maybe if you stuck around on here a little more instead of hanging around on instagram you might make a few friends to explore with? 28DL is a great community.
I can tell it does it’s just that’s an easier way for me to message people

Perkins1994

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I’m looking to see if there is any other people local to me who would want to meet up and go explore some places. Me and my girlfriend usually go explore but started to run out of places we know. We’re both 19 and pretty easy to get along with, just looking for someone to be mates with really. We’re Rotherham/Barnsley way so anyone based there or Sheff, Donny, Wakefield would be ideal if anyone is interested. We’re both 19 and are up for anywhere really as long as the entrance to someone isn’t too hard, girlfriend isn’t a climber. If anyone is interested feel free to message me or hit me up on instagram @thrxxsh

hi mate im from Rotherham and do urban exporing alott if you want to hit me up and we can arrange a meet I know some cool places

Perkins1994

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
if any you guys intrested in joining me my mate where 24 and been to few places wales recently for a asylum there both us from Rotherham add my sc perkz1994 im 24 so is my mate hope ot here from you guys soon

CMT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not new to Sheffield but new to exploring. Let me know of any meet ups, I'm fairly flexible (apart from recovering from injury)