Web
Analytics
Looking for people round my age in bucks/surrounding counties | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for people round my age in bucks/surrounding counties

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, 17 and looking for other people who enjoy a mooch around bandos near me. I have a few sites I'm happy too share if anyone is interested in meeting up in the future once ive gotten into it more. Relatively new too urban exploration but is turning into a fav hobby of mine.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Hi, 17 and looking for other people who enjoy a mooch around bandos near me. I have a few sites I'm happy too share if anyone is interested in meeting up in the future once ive gotten into it more. Relatively new too urban exploration but is turning into a fav hobby of mine.
Welcome to the site!

Members may be dubious to instantly meet up as you’re new to the site and haven’t yet contributed. If you have a few sites, go visit them, get some good pictures and get a solid report up. People may be then a little more willing to join you.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

Members may be dubious to instantly meet up as you’re new to the site and haven’t yet contributed. If you have a few sites, go visit them, get some good pictures and get a solid report up. People may be then a little more willing to join you.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Appreciate the advice!

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member
Don't worry too much about age so much (unless the folk you meet have a cigar hanging from their mouths).

The community is such a diverse one. The older ones have many more Exp points under their belts you can learn from.

Grumbly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't worry too much about age so much (unless the folk you meet have a cigar hanging from their mouths).

The community is such a diverse one. The older ones have many more Exp points under their belts you can learn from.
Loving jimbo saville reference lmao, Thanks for then advice!