real time web analytics
Question - - Looking for people to get into UE with. Advice? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Looking for people to get into UE with. Advice?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

styke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey :) I've wanted to take up Urban Exploration as a hobby for a while but have never met someone who'd be willing to break into places with me (can't blame them) . Just wondering if there's anyone who'd be willing to hitch a newbie along with them for a run through somewhere in London, and if so, where I could find them aside from this forum. I'm a fit, friendly 22 year old who's long had a love (and some experience!) climbing into abandoned places and going other weird places people don't usually go. I'm available most fridays - sundays due to a 9 to 5. Let me know if you have any ideas and if anything, look forward to meeting you :)

Last edited:

styke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You won't find anyone on here willing to break into places either, it's not the done thing as that takes civil trespass to a whole other ballgame!

Hmmm, perhaps I could've worded that a little differently - my bad. So what's the attitude towards 'civil trespass' here?

Jakub

28DL Member
28DL Member
I would go do urbex with you I have a YouTube channel I started not to long ago I have a friend I do urbex with our YouTube is ExploringWithJakub&Oliver we live in east London. if you wanna talk message me

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details