Web
Analytics
Question - - Looking for places in Wales for a road trip | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Looking for places in Wales for a road trip

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
As it says in the title, I'm looking for places to visit. We're staying in Rhyl.
All experienced explorers from the south east.
We already have Denbigh lined up for a drone and explore visit.
Thanks in advance!

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Part of the fun of a road trip is finding the locations yourself I think. Primary locations you want to visit and secondary ones as back up in case plan A doesn't work out.

There are loads of tools to help you make the list; ranging from the search box and location map on this site, other UE sites, Google, photography sites, Google maps and local press for starters.

Enjoy the road trip, the hard work before hand pays dividends :thumb

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
I've seen some hopspitals etc. But I'd like some information from locals or people who have been or places that aren't listed on here.
Im a contributor to the site. Not a lurker

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
I think it's just the sheer size. Want to run my drone up. But we're just looking to change our explore area as London and the South only have so much too offer

Bigsby

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As it says in the title, I'm looking for places to visit. We're staying in Rhyl.
All experienced explorers from the south east.
We already have Denbigh lined up for a drone and explore visit.
Thanks in advance!
Llanberis Quarry is a great place for drone flights as well as the Old bomb storage that's right by it
Friction Dynamex is another huge site that would be interesting for drone flights
Baron Hill is great but is pretty much ruins and no good for drone

That's just to name a few but as The Lone Ranger says the map is a great tool as well as loads of other sources.
There are absolutely loads in Wales. Have a great time.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
But I'd like some information from locals or people who have been or places that aren't listed on here
Im doubtful if people have gone to the trouble of not posting them on here that they are going to hand out locations to you,yes you have contributed 2 reports but no one i expect really knows you