real time web analytics
Looking for Podcast Guests | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for Podcast Guests

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

joemurray1994

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello,

I would really like to speak to someone who's spent a number of years in the Urban Exploration community - it seems fascinating.

It's for a podcast I just set up: The Human Podcast - where I'm hoping to speak to different interesting individuals. I just shot my first episode recently, with a Hare Krishna monk:

If anyone would be up for speaking/knows anyone who would, please let me know. (Sorry if this isn't where I should post this kind of thing - please let me know where it should go instead if it isn't)

Many thanks,
Joe

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
How much will you be willing to pay

money-show-me-the-money.gif

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
I would really like to speak to someone who's spent a number of years in the Urban Exploration community - it seems fascinating.

Sorry to have to tell you this but you're about ten years too late. Every podcaster and their dog has done a piece on urbex and apart from one or two have pretty much got it all completely wrong. The wider exploring scene in this country is fucked thanks to yougoons and instanobs and real explorers dont post publically anymore unless its the scraps cos none of us are prepared to fuck this hobby even more.

Good luck sir, if you want to produce something that is actually worthy of peoples attention, you're going to need it.

joemurray1994

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sorry to have to tell you this but you're about ten years too late. Every podcaster and their dog has done a piece on urbex and apart from one or two have pretty much got it all completely wrong. The wider exploring scene in this country is fucked thanks to yougoons and instanobs and real explorers dont post publically anymore unless its the scraps cos none of us are prepared to fuck this hobby even more.

Good luck sir, if you want to produce something that is actually worthy of peoples attention, you're going to need it.
Thank you - I will do my best :)