real time web analytics
Wanted - - Looking for ppl to explore with | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Looking for ppl to explore with

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joel Kenway

Joeyofsmeg
28DL Full Member
I'm local to Eastbourne, looking for anyone to explore with, I've been to a few places already but it gets boring with no one to chat to about it at the time and share ideas of what it used to be etc. Plus its handy to have someone else to hold the camera now and then :) hit me up on here or fb https://www.facebook.com/Joeyofsmeg. I basically look at anything that looks fun and interesting, be it under ground, over ground, above ground, mod, railway, or industrial etc I'm up for looking at places within 30 miles of Eastbourne, although the closer the better. There's a good amount close to me so like I said, the closer someone is to me the better.

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
Yo might be interested. Havnt been urbexing in a while but could do something soon. Show you a few places. Do you know the garden centre in Eastbourne?

Joel Kenway

Joeyofsmeg
28DL Full Member
I'm looking to check out a possible train grave in Tunbridge wells on Friday (17th), I'm waiting on an unrelated phone call to find out if I'm actually free that day. I know nothing other than what I've seen on google earth so it could be a massive waste of time for some. I'l post here when I know the plan and the RV point should peeps want to join me.

Days_Of_Dereliction

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi, ive not heard of a train grave in t wells. where abouts is it roughly as i live here and was unaware haha i know about the Tenterden one. Is that where you meant?

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
I'm looking to check out a possible train grave in Tunbridge wells on Friday (17th), I'm waiting on an unrelated phone call to find out if I'm actually free that day. I know nothing other than what I've seen on google earth so it could be a massive waste of time for some. I'l post here when I know the plan and the RV point should peeps want to join me.
been there its good. there are some cool trains (I presume its the tenderdon one) easy to get in from one direction so a little vandalised. don't go toward the live end of the station as the heritage line uses a lot of the seemingly empty track to shunt trains in so you can be easily visible from one area. would join if it wasn't last Friday you went.

Joel Kenway

Joeyofsmeg
28DL Full Member
No it was the one in tun wells, but i cant go now :( cant do any more exploring or post for a while actually :( sucks big time

BHXUK

New locations to check out?
28DL Full Member
guys im from birmimgham. let me know if you guys know any spots or any places to go