Web
Analytics
Question - - Looking for rooftop partner Cheltenham/Gloucester | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Looking for rooftop partner Cheltenham/Gloucester

Glosfreerun

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been climbing roofs and cranes around Cheltenham/Gloucester solo for a few years now and I've done pretty much all I can find in Chelt. Just looking for a partner in this area to just climb and chill. Hit me up if anyone is keen.

Isaacbp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Would you be able to meet in Swindon I live Bristol but can't find a climbing partner

sweet_dibs

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there, I'm from Oakland, California and will be visiting the Cheltenham area in about a week. I am into urban exploring here in the Bay Area, and I'd like to possibly meet up with someone from the Cheltenham area while I'm out there. I typically paint in abandos here in the states, and would like to find a good paint spot in England while I'm visiting. I know not everyone will be ok with this, but if anyone is down let me know! :)

Danieljohnson1

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've been climbing roofs and cranes around Cheltenham/Gloucester solo for a few years now and I've done pretty much all I can find in Chelt. Just looking for a partner in this area to just climb and chill. Hit me up if anyone is keen.
All new to this so after someone to show me theropes

Danieljohnson1

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey I'm up for finding derilict buildings