Web
Analytics
Looking for some rooftops in central London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for some rooftops in central London

Jgr_1987

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been interested in urban exploration for a while now and only ever been on a few missions, so I thought I would make a post to ask for some epic London locations!

Attachments

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Asking outright for ‘epic London locations’ won’t get you very far. Doesn’t usually go down too well especially as you have nothing to your name and haven’t contributed to the site. Even if you have been on a couple of ‘missions’ as you call them, members will be dubious to hand over information instantly due to the prior mentioned.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Jgr_1987

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

Asking outright for ‘epic London locations’ won’t get you very far. Doesn’t usually go down too well especially as you have nothing to your name and haven’t contributed to the site. Even if you have been on a couple of ‘missions’ as you call them, members will be dubious to hand over information instantly due to the prior mentioned.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Welcome to the site!

Hi thanks for the reply and apologies for outright asking for locations. I shall have a read and get some more info on how the community works!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Hi thanks for the reply and apologies for outright asking for locations. I shall have a read and get some more info on how the community works!
If you’ve already been to a few places get some pictures uploaded, just follow the format if you’re writing a report otherwise get them in the general photo thread. As for rooftopping, there’s a few of us who indulge, just not something to hit full on if you’ve never done it before. Build up and you’ll get there ✌

Jgr_1987

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you’ve already been to a few places get some pictures uploaded, just follow the format if you’re writing a report otherwise get them in the general photo thread. As for rooftopping, there’s a few of us who indulge, just not something to hit full on if you’ve never done it before. Build up and you’ll get there ✌
I’ll get a few photos on the general photo thread, but being completely honest my writing skills ain’t the best . Also as you may have noticed I’m a complete novice and don’t even know the correct lingo lol, earlier I said missions what would the correct term be?

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
I’ll get a few photos on the general photo thread, but being completely honest my writing skills ain’t the best . Also as you may have noticed I’m a complete novice and don’t even know the correct lingo lol, earlier I said missions what would the correct term be?
You don’t have to be a great writer. Just follow the format with a bit of history on the location and bit of information. I’d personally just be visits, trips, locations or sites. We aren’t all James Bond.

Everyone starts somewhere, just showing some photos kind of proves that you’ve been there and done it as such but isn’t the be all and end all. Moves about your contributions and attitude in terms of the community.