real time web analytics
General - - Looking for somebody to talk on "Bathstone Quarries" to a village social club | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Looking for somebody to talk on "Bathstone Quarries" to a village social club

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Hello

I have been approached by a village social club in Yatton Keynell, North Wiltshire, to deliver a talk to an audience of about 20 at least on the subject of Bathstone Quarries with a request to throw "in a few conspiracies". Seems this club regularly has visiting speakers on many topics. Whilst I am willing to do this myself, I will first offer it to others on here who will be much more knowledgeable and entertaining than myself on this subject. The talk will be either in the village hall or the pub at Yatton Keynell and there will be a payment for the speaker of about £40+ depending on audience turnout.

PM me and I will pass your details on.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
I have a projector you could borrow if you end up doing it. Might make the talk a bit more interesting if you can show a few choice pics.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Thanks for the offer, but I think we have it all sorted now with a much more interesting speaker than I could ever be. This is a club that meets regularly for a lecture/talk and so should have all the equipment.

When I get the dates that this event is happening, I will let you know as I'm guessing you would want to come.

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Yes you right, photos would liven up the talk - just remembered there's a pic of you naked in Box Quarry on here somewhere. Permission for it to be projected onto a big screen in front of an audience?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Yes you right, photos would liven up the talk - just remembered there's a pic of you naked in Box Quarry on here somewhere. Permission for it to be projected onto a big screen in front of an audience?

lol if you like, can't see why anyone would be interested in my pasty white butt though other than comic relief at the end although I also expect to see a Bertie pic up there as well :thumb

Please let me know the time and date as I would very much like to attend.

Thanks mate

Last edited:

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Sentinel has a couple of pics from box but not sure how popular they would be, they might frighten a few people :D

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details