Web
Analytics
General - - looking for someone to explore with? birmingham | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

General - looking for someone to explore with? birmingham

lew93

28DL Member
28DL Member
hello I have just moved to Birmingham from kent. I used t do loads of exploring in kent as it was full of old forts, batterys and other stuff like that from both major wars. I am a big fan of underground exploration.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome along and hope you have some success, this would have probably been better posted in new members introduction though.

lew93

28DL Member
28DL Member
Where abouts in brum, not long signed up and want to go exploring, underground sounds good!
I live in Sutton Coldfield, I went to the city center today near the jewellery quarter and saw an old factory by the canal next to the BT tower and also an old printing factory. if you follow me and private message me we can talk in more detail because you don't know who is reading this!