Web
Analytics
Looking to explore with someone | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking to explore with someone

Megerj

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey - been looking at urban/urbex exploring for while. I’m a total newbie, I’m based in Manchester and can drive.

anyone looking for a new partner ? Lol

stuierich

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey Megerj, I've been exploring solo for a while, but I wouldn't mind teaming-up occasionally. I'm based in Birmingham but regularly travel a few hours to get to locations.
Check out my Flickr if you want to, see some of the places I've been to ( search 'stuierich' in 'people' or on YT ).

I am what you would describe as a 'senior' though! - that may or may not put you off!

Megerj

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey Megerj, I've been exploring solo for a while, but I wouldn't mind teaming-up occasionally. I'm based in Birmingham but regularly travel a few hours to get to locations.
Check out my Flickr if you want to, see some of the places I've been to ( search 'stuierich' in 'people' or on YT ).

I am what you would describe as a 'senior' though! - that may or may not put you off!

heyyyyy - don’t worry seniors do not scare me !!!! I love em if you need a partner and looking to meet … let’s arrange. Them photos are so cool!!!

Megerj

28DL Member
28DL Member
No idea. I’ve never done before. I like old n histprical tho… do you have any recommendations