real time web analytics
Wanted - - Looking to meet explorers in Ipswich/Colchester area (Essex) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Looking to meet explorers in Ipswich/Colchester area (Essex)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Sunny100

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm looking to meet some new people to go exploring with, I've got a few threads of places I've been if you're interested, thankyou.

Suffolk Fox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm looking to meet some new people to go exploring with, I've got a few threads of places I've been if you're interested, thankyou.
Hi Sunny,

I'm new to exploring and live in Ipswich. I have been to Bawdsey ROTOR bunker and caught the bug! Drop me a line...

Twizted328i

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys :) as above I'm looking to meet people who can get me back into urban exploration... Haven't been exploring since I was in my early 20's but can still remember the thrill and wonder of exploring relics from times past... I'm in the Ipswich area, cranes, celestions, some of the old dock buildings were my old haunts, have regretted missing some ie the old council building but would love to take part in this wonderful adventure again!

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
celestions?

Unfortunately the glory days of exploring in east anglia have kind of past now but theres still some good bits dotted about. Just need to get out and do it,

Twizted328i

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Celestions was an old speaker factory huge place it's since been demolished and turned into a housing estate... The sort of places I used to go don't have a clue now tho as to where to go etc could do blithe buddying up with someone