real time web analytics
Report - - Lord Line buildings, Hull. - August 2020 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lord Line buildings, Hull. - August 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Volusian

28DL Member
28DL Member
Spent a day going around the crumbling St Andrews Dock Lord Line buildings in Hull. I enjoy doing 360 pano shoots. Here is one i processed today ..

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Its nice that youve posted. But unfortunately there are a few things wrong. Your title needs amending, just a mth & yr adding. The other thing is this report lacks history and is posted in the wrong section. We have a video section, you will require access, so if you apply to join then your videos can be posted there. Heres the link you request.

Regards CJ

Volusian

28DL Member
28DL Member
Its nice that youve posted. But unfortunately there are a few things wrong. Your title needs amending, just a mth & yr adding. The other thing is this report lacks history and is posted in the wrong section. We have a video section, you will require access, so if you apply to join then your videos can be posted there. Heres the link you request.

Regards CJ

Ok ... thanks. I have amended the date in the title. I will remember to add more history. As for being video its not video. It is 6 still wide angle images merged into one equirectangular image which allows you to move about the whole merged image ..

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Ok ... thanks. I have amended the date in the title. I will remember to add more history. As for being video its not video. It is 6 still wide angle images merged into one equirectangular image which allows you to move about the whole merged image ..
Oh ok, didnt realise, I did have a quick look, looks interesting place :thumb