Web
Analytics
Information - - LOSS OF IMAGES | Messages from Admin | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - LOSS OF IMAGES

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So it appears there was some kind of sync issue when we upgraded recently and some images didn't make it.

Initially it looked 2 or 3 threads but since appears there are more, now I know a few of you have already flagged some up, but if there are any more can you post a link here as a reminder to sort.

In the meantime the best course of action is for you to re-upload them and we promise to fix them this week.

Any further issues pm @Ojay or @Oxygen Thief :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
So it appears there was some kind of sync issue when we upgraded recently and some images didn't make it.

Initially it looked 2 or 3 threads but since appears there are more, now I know a few of you have already flagged some up, but if there are any more can you post a link here as a reminder to sort.

In the meantime the best course of action is for you to re-upload them and we promise to fix them this week.

Any further issues pm @Ojay or @Oxygen Thief :thumb

Cool Ojay thanks, Ive no issue re posting them. Youve probably got loads to sort.

Dingle

Dockers Umbrella
Regular User
i've 3 threads with no photographs,
will attach links once at laptop.

Last edited:

Dingle

Dockers Umbrella
Regular User
laptop doesn't work for the forseable & no backup photographs,
so forget about it nice threads too.

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Ive 10 threads with no photos, oh hum. Got some work to do. New ones on hold. Two of my favs gone :confused: Its all the newest ones, thats very odd

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Just hang fire me and OT are looking into it next few days
Ok, will do. I wont do anything til you say too. Cheers Ojay, but if its needed to redo the whole threads I will, anything to help you guys and make life easier for you two. Love new look btw :D

OjayTESTING

Admin
Staff member
28DL Full Member
Ok a fix is imminent, problem identified just needs a suitable work around, we're on it and no need for anyone to do anyting.

Thanks for your co-operation :thumb

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Any updates on loss of images? I havnt reposted ones, due to the fact I had headlines on some, and little write ups on others . Some of my threads only have half gone too, but they not counted in the 10 of complete loss . I cant remember which ones I posted on the 10 threads missing photos :(

Airfix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think there is still an issue as it seems that some of the reports still have no photographs attached which were there a couple of days ago, is anyone else getting this problem ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ojay Messages from Admin 0