Web
Analytics
Report - - Lostock Power Station, Northwich - May 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Lostock Power Station, Northwich - May 2011

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Lostock Power Station.

Situated on the site of the Ineos Chlor Soda ash works near Northwich, this power station has lain in a decommissioned state since 2000. Proportionally, it is certainly not huge when compared with others, however it still houses features on an epic scale.

IMG_4695.jpg

Visited on a nasty rainy morning with Mr. C & O2E - special thanks, big ups and props to Host & Hidden Shadow for they know what.

Some photos, apologies if this report may be construed as "pic heavy" but I'm afraid I couldn't help myself:

IMG_4530.jpg

The main Control room

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg
IMG_4547.jpg

Boiler House

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4597.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg
IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

Turbine Hall.