Web
Analytics
Loughborough Area | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Loughborough Area

Kubota

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, been lurking on here for a while but only just found this introductions page!!
Looking to do some exploring in the Loughborough, Shepshed and Coalville areas, anything underground or industrial in particular.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome
There's plenty to do underground in Leicestershire, few culverts around your area and a tunnel in Ashby :thumb

Dan Hird

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If u go into sileby there’s an abandoned incinerator. It’s got very easy access to the perimeter of the building but where I’ve found trouble is actually getting inside the building . Still cool to have a walk around though. If u do go and find a way in please tell me.

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The incinerator opens and closes quite regularly. Last time I looked (January?) it had been sealed again.

The Maltings was converted to housing in 2015.

Last time I passed John Ellis was unchanged and wide open.

Dan Hird

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The incinerator opens and closes quite regularly. Last time I looked (January?) it had been sealed again.

The Maltings was converted to housing in 2015.

Last time I passed John Ellis was unchanged and wide open.
Yeh but half of John Ellis [The part u acctually couldn’t get inside] Has been knocked down It’s well annoying