Web
Analytics
Offered - - Lowe Pro Slingshot 102AW | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Offered - Lowe Pro Slingshot 102AW

Oort

Fear is the little death.
Regular User
Genuine Lowe Pro Slingshot 102AW, has been underground with me quite a lot but is in basically new condition and it's had a wash.

WsVeozY.jpg

WQ0V3Ie.jpg

Looking for £20 + postage, so cheaper than a chinky knock off.

Boomstick84

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's the bag I use when we've been out and about mate if that helps.

If you don't mind single strap sling bags then for a score that's a steal.

Oort

Fear is the little death.
Regular User
It is a plain fact that the Chinese produce a very large amount of counterfeit gear.

I have the knock-off 202Aw actually and I think it is as well made as an original one, Some people just don't like knock off's so I thought it was worth mentioning. Nowhere did I suggest that it was a better quality, just cheaper...

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It is a plain fact that the Chinese produce a very large amount of counterfeit gear.

I have the knock-off 202Aw actually and I think it is as well made as an original one, Some people just don't like knock off's so I thought it was worth mentioning. Nowhere did I suggest that it was a better quality, just cheaper...
I wouldn't worry about it mate, I'm certainly not

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There's nothing wrong with saying 'chinky' when referring to food or fakes. And if you want to say it to their face, you'd better be adept at getting your ass beat down by some crazy kunf-fu type shit.