real time web analytics
Report - - Loxley anti-aircraft post, Sheffield. May 2014 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Loxley anti-aircraft post, Sheffield. May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

H

headfuckd

cos I smoke bud im a gangsta? fuckin judgmental lil tourist go worry about somebody elses life

H

headfuckd

I understand sarcasm and I understand I don't give a fuck what you think just letting you know I don't think its big and clever, it is normal and im not gunna pretend it isny for the sheeple to be happy I smoke weed everyday because it makes boring cunts entertaining and I get shit done

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Wind your neck in mate, my laughing is just me taking the mick and quoting you from March last year when you said

hahaha hahaha couldn't stop laughing reading this

I’m aware they were open long before the war, but during the war, as with many factories producing all sorts of stuff, production was diverted to the war effort. It’s well documented that Loxley fire clay was essential to steel production in the war.

One of the many things I read on line was this, and I assumed that someone who worked the mines for 50 years, including during the war, would know what he was talking about.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/40/a8651540.shtml

they made bullets out of concrete there and never used the refractory at totley because it was out the fuckin way where germans wouldn't see it

I have no idea what you're talking about.... a hollow refractory is a single brick made from china clay used to line blast furnaces. During WW2 95% of these bricks came from the Loxley valley

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I understand sarcasm and I understand I don't give a fuck what you think just letting you know I don't think its big and clever, it is normal and im not gunna pretend it isny for the sheeple to be happy I smoke weed everyday because it makes boring cunts entertaining and I get shit done

As @Yorrick says, wind your neck in a little. Going on about weed and posting photos of you smoking it on a forum devoted to urbex not weed doesn't make your 'I don't give a fuck' attitude cool. Plenty of friends of mine enjoy a little smoke and none of them go on about it.

H

headfuckd

Wind your neck in mate, my laughing is just me taking the mick and quoting you from March last year when you said

I’m aware they were open long before the war, but during the war, as with many factories producing all sorts of stuff, production was diverted to the war effort. It’s well documented that Loxley fire clay was essential to steel production in the war.

One of the many things I read on line was this, and I assumed that someone who worked the mines for 50 years, including during the war, would know what he was talking about.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/40/a8651540.shtml

I have no idea what you're talking about.... a hollow refractory is a single brick made from china clay used to line blast furnaces. During WW2 95% of these bricks came from the Loxley valley
yes dyson refactories not this place this is just the brick works im afraid but hey this place is the only factory in Loxley valley right? I even know old ladies that worked in these factories during the war im glad google makes you feel clever please explain the one tiny air raid shelter and no huge bunker for every worker? very important place obviously..... dyson refactories at Loxley and totlley are the refactories fact is the brick works just made bricks to build houses no fuckin masonry planes to drop bricks on ze germans also any man working the mine during the war was a coward and I have no respect or trust for them the mine was worked by women and boys during the war any man who was hiding from protecting their country should be ashamed and kill themselves

H

headfuckd

As @Yorrick says, wind your neck in a little. Going on about weed and posting photos of you smoking it on a forum devoted to urbex not weed doesn't make your 'I don't give a fuck' attitude cool. Plenty of friends of mine enjoy a little smoke and none of them go on about it.
I aint here to be cool or please lil fucktard tourists that cant get over not knowing their shit I have no more time for this post or the fucktards involved in its defence enjoy being tourists cunts

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I aint here to be cool or please lil fucktard tourists that cant get over not knowing their shit I have no more time for this post or the fucktards involved in its defence enjoy being tourists cunts

Wow you're a charming young man.

Maybe once you've outgrown your pampers you'll become a valued member of society.

Redmist

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum and comes about due to the 'discussion' I read above. I'm curious as to where the supposed HAA site at Loxley is if someone can enlighten me please? The only HAA site near to Loxley that I know of was at Stannington and is now buried beneath a housing estate. So I am very intrigued by the suggestion of another one not too far away. All help greatfully received. Cheers.