real time web analytics
Report - - Luxembourg Mini Tour 2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Luxembourg Mini Tour 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Luxembourg 2013, After zig zagging our way across France on the return leg we headed into Luxembourg for the day where we mat up with Sandro and Tania, a fantastic couple and was kind enough to show us the creamery, the oldest milk company in Lux, Thank you again for all your hospitality and the presents...Time was pushing on we had a train to catch so with this in mind we tried to cram as much as we could into the day, and what a fantastic day it was too. a few fails but an extra bonus was the cinema when we stopped right outside to get food from the bakery and looked over and was like wow Cinema Duroi. we were in and done in 10 mins then on our way again. One thing i want to point out is the images shown are shot as i found them, clearly someone has set a few of these up but not me, the dining room table was to obvious that someone had done this for a shoot, personally i feel it's best to leave them as i find them and hope that the next person doe's the same. this was a great end to the trip and i hope to more from this small but fantastic country.....Host, Oldskool, Cloaked up, critical mass....Enjoy

CINEMA DUROI​
Duroi-004.jpg

Duroi-008.jpg

MAISON IN THE WOOD'S​
Maisonwoods-0572.jpg

Maisonwoods-137.jpg

Maisonwoods-076.jpg

Maisonwoods-003.jpg
Maisonwoods-015.jpg

Maisonwoods-017.jpg

Maisonwoods-122.jpg
Maisonwoods-139.jpg