Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Lydney Harbour Factory Estate, Gloucs. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Lydney Harbour Factory Estate, Gloucs.

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi peeps, anyone know anything about this place? Spotted today briefly,some very interesting 50's/60's? style factories all wide open guarded by lots of quite new palisade and loads of razor wire.Why? What has it got to hide? :confused

Oort

Fear is the little death.
Regular User
If you mean the one on Harbour Rd, yes it's known, we did the Pine Ends section last week.

If you mean a different estate please ignore me :)

Mobutu

instagram.com/brynkearsey
28DL Full Member
Pine End is a site I'm pretty familiar with being local myself. It's pretty unsecured really and is well worth a visit. I assume you've already done the sight as I spotted your username and "28 DL" on a window while giving it a visit today I also noticed someone had taken a shit in a nearby office(not saying it was you). However it might not be as easy to visit, I spotted an official looking guy with a clip board in the factory today and because of the nature of the site I assumed it was a fellow photographer and gave him a friendly wave.

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, that was me.The writing not the other bit! Spent a good hour and half there.Perhaps your clipboard man was the culprit. Did he wave back then?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jordan Cormack Leads, Rumours and News... 7