real time web analytics
Report - - Lyndhurst Park Hotel - New Forest - May 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lyndhurst Park Hotel - New Forest - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
The Hotel closed in January 2015 due to running at a loss and bad reviews. It has since been sold onto a retirement home developer. Not an amazing explore but the bathroom was cleaner then most peoples and even has running water and a flushing toilet!

Below is a few bits of information about the hotel:
Inside New Forest National Park and a 2-minute walk from bike rentals, this old-school hotel is in a sprawling Victorian-style building on 5 acres. It's a 3-minute walk from multiple shopping and dining options on High Street. This 3-star hotel is situated between Southampton and Bournemouth. The hotel has 59 individually decorated bedrooms, all en-suite, in a choice of standard or premier room.
Each room comes with a number of facilities to make guest's stay as comfortable as possible.

Closure: http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11607497.Shock_over_hotel_closure_announcement/

IMG_0031_zpsohhrmmnc.jpg

IMG_0034_zpsh2wsl8mp.jpg

IMG_0035_zpssww5dimt.jpg

IMG_0036_zpsdixbp21h.jpg

IMG_0003_zpsy2tppfnw.jpg

IMG_0008_zpsfe6plmfk.jpg

IMG_0011_zps87t0wbbe.jpg

IMG_0001_zpsfjd586w3.jpg

IMG_0014_zpsg2k5gbwn.jpg

IMG_0015_zpsmnmczjxr.jpg

IMG_0016_zpsxdctxvha.jpg

IMG_0013_zpszmuf6yj8.jpg

IMG_0018_zpsz2br8hpv.jpg

IMG_0021_zpseltvunlr.jpg

IMG_0022_zpsepubog1c.jpg

IMG_0019_zpsdisre9b0.jpg

IMG_0024_zps1gcmmiah.jpg

IMG_0023_zpsvx8pcuk9.jpg

IMG_0025_zpsmajskpwb.jpg

IMG_0026_zpsafstmeht.jpg

Thank You!

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Good find trev this looks in very good nic probably won't last long tho...

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Good find trev this looks in very good nic probably won't last long tho...
The development company have there boards all on the fence at the front. Don't think it will be around much longer. The lead has already been stripped as we discovered looking for a way in. The place is well sealed! Just need to use your head ;-)

Clutch

'Its only weird if it doesn't work'
28DL Full Member
I'm impressed, crow and I had a go recently however had no luck whatsoever getting in, was locked down tight it seemed. Did get to the roof though :) Nice explore!

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
has an 8ft wooden fence round the whole building now. I went there just before they erected the fence. The place is massive

I went there around about the same time. Like you said the place was massive but was completely trashed compared to these shots. Roof was a nice bonus

urbandorset

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Trev

Just a 'heads up' to say that the local rag is using one of your photos on their story about the collapse of part of this hotel. I hope they asked (paid) you?