real time web analytics
Report - - Ma On Shan Iron Ore Mine, New Territories, Hong Kong, August 2023 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ma On Shan Iron Ore Mine, New Territories, Hong Kong, August 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
That's a good 'un for sure and great pics from your phone.

Particularly interested in that the detonator box seems to be all in English, imported maybe? I would have expected them to be homebred for sure.

Those flooded parts look like inviting hot tubs at a retreat lol.

As always mate another corker of an explore.

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Very thorough report there @HughieD. I went in 2018 and got my tripod out but only managed to get a few decent shots. Also don't think we went all the way through iirc @drhowser ? Wouldn't mind spending a whole day down there some time
We went all the way through, but I think the route to 192 this time wasn’t known when we went back then.
192 is absolutely massive, and I know for sure there’s a ton we didn’t see this time. As soon as I get a couple of days off together I’ll be back to clear the rest.

There’s also a load of smaller levels too, 185, 179, etc. I need to put a fair bit of time into working it all out I think. What was cool was confirming some old theories seem correct,

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
We went all the way through, but I think the route to 192 this time wasn’t known when we went back then.
192 is absolutely massive, and I know for sure there’s a ton we didn’t see this time. As soon as I get a couple of days off together I’ll be back to clear the rest.

There’s also a load of smaller levels too, 185, 179, etc. I need to put a fair bit of time into working it all out I think. What was cool was confirming some old theories seem correct,

interesting, definitely if you are close I would get as much of that checked & surveyed as poss.

Lndnpdd

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great effort, nicely done! The color of the water in the flooded stopes is just beautiful!