real time web analytics
Madness In Its Place - Narratives of Severalls Hospital | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Madness In Its Place - Narratives of Severalls Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mps6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey,

After many years of telling myself i will order Madness in its place - Narratives of Severalls Hospital, i have finally got round to it. Just wondering if anyone on here has ever read it or has a copy, and what they thought of it.

Cheers :thumb

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've read it! Though I'm sure it was just a pdf copy I read rather than actually buying the book.

It was a decent read, very informative.

Mps6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I saw it was offered in PDF form but it was only a little cheaper than in hard copy, Glad to hear that, looking forward to it now :rolleyes:

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've read this and it's a really interesting read, especially if you have any interest in mental health and the old asylums. Hearing stories from people who spent alot of time in there as patients but still spoke of the place fondly was a suprise.

Although Severalls has been done to death it's not far from where I live and reading this made the visit there more interesting, trying to work out where various bits were that were mentioned in the book.

It's massively overpriced online for what it is though in either book or PDF form! I'm pretty sure I got it off here If I rember rightly!?

Last edited: