real time web analytics
Report - - Maenofferen slate mine oct 17 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Maenofferen slate mine oct 17

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
Hey mate, top report. Didn't know you've moved, looks like loads of awesome stuff to see :)

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Hey mate, top report. Didn't know you've moved, looks like loads of awesome stuff to see :)

Cheers mate,, moved about 7 weeks ago, can't even drive to the local shop with out spotting stuff at the moment :)

JohnSmith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you follow the main incline all the way to the bottom, there is a passage to your right that is partially flooded. On the immediate right wall there are some carvings dating back to 1898. You might have missed them.

Also, did you find the deadly slip and slide manway filled with spikes? It's worth a look. It leads from the first or second level off the left of the main incline to the bottom level.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
If you follow the main incline all the way to the bottom, there is a passage to your right that is partially flooded. On the immediate right wall there are some carvings dating back to 1898. You might have missed them.

Also, did you find the deadly slip and slide manway filled with spikes? It's worth a look. It leads from the first or second level off the left of the main incline to the bottom level.

I'll be sure to check them out on the next visit, cheers.