Web
Analytics
Report - - Maiden Law Mortuary, County Durham. July 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Maiden Law Mortuary, County Durham. July 2015

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I can't find much history on the hospital.

It's due to be flattened and turned into housing soon and half he site is a nursing home.

I managed to visit on the day the gardener was riding up and down on his mower which made for an interesting entrance and exit.

19504858675_d2d6909e17_c.jpg

18884022953_ae2f725ef8_c.jpg

19498267312_8e40f0a0c5.jpg
19504861275_0767d08ebf.jpg

18882369174_7aafc34147_c.jpg

The video shows how small it is

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
Nice one fella :) so close to me and yet too lazy to have a look around, seeing this has made me get off my bum now lol

FR3E Roamers

Banned
Banned
Let's just say I was there not so long a go. I mean i still need to wash the mud of my boots. Great place had my eye on it a while but only just got a lead on access got some nice shots . Nice work man

FR3E Roamers

Banned
Banned
New 28dl n don't think I can post reports from phone . I'm gunna have to learn when I get on pc with some spare time as iv got quite a few reports I could do but I the moment I put all my reports on my fb page FR3E roamers urbex as soon as new how to post on here I will any help would be good

Dangle_Angle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
New 28dl n don't think I can post reports from phone . I'm gunna have to learn when I get on pc with some spare time as iv got quite a few reports I could do but I the moment I put all my reports on my fb page FR3E roamers urbex as soon as new how to post on here I will any help would be good
I posted first couple of reports off my iPhone mate. No problem. Just follow the stages. :thumb