Web
Analytics
Report - - Mail Rail, London 2011/2014 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Mail Rail, London 2011/2014

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
Re: Mail Rail, London 2011/2014 (Pic Heavy)

Great to see the entire network documented in one hit and with such clarity. Good work finding your own way in.
Makes me wish i'd gone in both directions instead of just towards Paddington.... And that i'd petitioned harder to the BTP to get my unprocessed film back lol.

Last edited:

pauln

too old to be reckless
28DL Full Member
Re: Mail Rail, London 2011/2014 (Pic Heavy)

Bob on. In fact I'm moved enough to say how much I've genuinely regretted having children/job/SHWMO which prevent me embarking on such epics.
+1 to that.

Kev - masterful stuff. Great write up.

PuppetFinger

28DL Member
28DL Member
Cracking stuff.

Coincidentally, Hidden Britain by Drone with Tony Robinson on More4 2100 this evening had a feature about Mail Rail, with Drone footage from within the tunnels and stations. By and large, the pics on here are better than the Drone footage. What did make it worth a view though was some rare archive footage of the system in operation. The narration suggests it was actually filmed pre the Postal Museum opening. Apologies if its been seen before, but worth looking on catch up if you haven't seen it. Also a feature about RAF Barnham after Mail Rail.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Cracking stuff.

Coincidentally, Hidden Britain by Drone with Tony Robinson on More4 2100 this evening had a feature about Mail Rail, with Drone footage from within the tunnels and stations. By and large, the pics on here are better than the Drone footage. What did make it worth a view though was some rare archive footage of the system in operation. The narration suggests it was actually filmed pre the Postal Museum opening. Apologies if its been seen before, but worth looking on catch up if you haven't seen it. Also a feature about RAF Barnham after Mail Rail.
Thanks for the heads up :thumb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stepping lightly Noteworthy Reports 0