real time web analytics
Mail Rail, London 2011/2014 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Mail Rail, London 2011/2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Mail Rail, London 2011/2014 (Pic Heavy)

Great informative & very interesting report & with excellent pics :thumb

You must feel the substantial effort was well worth the results :Not Worthy

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Great write up that!

Well and truly covered, if you can't read, the pics more than make up for it :thumb

Seffy

SWC
Staff member

Well mate, as far as reports go, for me that was second to none. It's clear the amount of time and effort you've put into this, it really is.
I also really respect how you were so honest in the write up… You could have claimed credit for certain discoveries etc, but you didn't. Got a lot of time for that.

That being said, you really owned it, and thanks for such an interesting write up to come home to :thumb

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member

Big yes to that :thumb
really well written report too
epic stuff

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Makes me a little sick its so good. Spent far too long researching this place and coming up with ideas and getting absolutely nowhere, amazing stuff the pair of you.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Well done the both of you!nicely documented kev and bhg the pics are fine ;)

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User

Bob on. In fact I'm moved enough to say how much I've genuinely regretted having children/job/SHWMO which prevent me embarking on such epics.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Bob on. In fact I'm moved enough to say how much I've genuinely regretted having children/job/SHWMO which prevent me embarking on such epics.

There's not a day or even an hour goes by when I don't think same mate.

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Holy shit (and you wont catch me swearing very often on the web) that is absolutely brilliant, i had heard soo much about MR and now I have finally seen it, friggin awesome!!

The photographs are top notch, and BHGs as well.

Im stuck at work 9-6 today, was cheesed off, but this has made my day seeing this.

Thanks Kevin absolutely brilliant work.

The only problem I have now is I think I have made a mess in my pants in the office after reading this report :D :D

Thanks for making my day mate!

Has to be one of the best reports ever, definitely my favourite!

kevin arnold

28DL Member
28DL Full Member

thanks a lot for the comments!! yep, it was a couple of awesome visits although i still wish we could have explored the place more thoroughly. given how large the railway is and how many surface connections it used to have there must be some ways in for future explorers. i was hoping to find some sneaky cable run or an uncapped shaft but we never had enough time to investigate things properly :/

And thank you for showing me how turning on exploring Ldn underground could be, I still come back home covered in black dust like I used to with you...

i'll see you again in a while! when it comes to exploring, judging by recent pictures i've seen, you're managing very well without me :D

The_Raw

Staff member

This is the Doggy Bs mate, top work getting in there and exploring the whole length of it so extensively, every photo is a belter :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 516) View details