real time web analytics
Report - - Mail Rail, London - 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mail Rail, London - 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Awesome report dude. Seriously if I could of got out of going to work I would of been there with you mate as you know I did try desperately.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
I am the moany old man of exploring, thats my position here! ;) This place has been nothing but annoyment for me really. Started looking for a way in in 2008 when some people were still trying to argue it was all just a myth and it didn't even exist (idiots!) Walked god knows how many miles across London, got caught twice in mount pleasant looking in slightly the wrong place, got chased down new oxford street by an angry security guard, drove 150miles to a rave only to get there a hour late and miss out. Eventually when it did get done i had to turn down an invite as i was at the wrong end of the country and then when i planned to go the next day someone crashed a train down there and we all know what happened. Since then ive check Rathbone twice but no luck.. I know what you mean but i cant afford the time to check it that regularly so it can wait until someone just tells me its open and i can have a fee trip like most other people and il moan about it for the rest of my life probably!

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
I want to be inside it again, for one more sordid night. Great photos man, even despite the Canon handicap!

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
Personally I never tire of a good report on the Mail Rail.

That said, it's disappointing it's all over social media as there could of been some mileage in this.

m9

big in japan
Regular User
Personally I never tire of a good report on the Mail Rail.

That said, it's disappointing it's all over social media as there could of been some mileage in this.

Actually, not by the sounds of it. I think it was probably people running past the cameras for a full weekend that did it. Or just good/bad luck (which ever way you look at it).