Web
Analytics
Manchester buddy wanted | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Manchester buddy wanted

Cam1991mc

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys not really to new to this but I'm based in Manchester. I drive and have car so could travel abit

Been a few places

Manshion
High stuff
Undergrowned
Factory's
Things like that

After a somone new to go along with
I can show them places and possibly them show me places too

My names cameron I'm 28 not a weirdo or anything so don't worry sounding like a dating profile now this haha

Give me a shout anyway

Cam1991mc

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to 28DL.

Have a read of these two threads, they'll show you how things work on the forum -

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/new-members-dos-and-donts-read-this-before-posting.113090/

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/

...then post some reports of places you've been so people know you're genuine, that way they're more likely to get in touch.
Thank you pal I'm new to this sort of thing ie the page but been exploring a while now off and on but I'll check that out many thanks. Cameron

Y2J

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey mate !
I am completely new to urban exploration, and am a Student in manchester, 20 y/o. I could not be of much help to show you new places for the moment. However I love photography and can't wait to start discovering these kind of places in Manchester. I come from Lyon in France and am about to began exploring my home town but will be back in manchester in january. I also don't have any friends in manchester who would be willing to do this kind of stuff with me, so at this point whoever would be down to meet up with me to discuss all this, I would love too.

Cam1991mc

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey mate !
I am completely new to urban exploration, and am a Student in manchester, 20 y/o. I could not be of much help to show you new places for the moment. However I love photography and can't wait to start discovering these kind of places in Manchester. I come from Lyon in France and am about to began exploring my home town but will be back in manchester in january. I also don't have any friends in manchester who would be willing to do this kind of stuff with me, so at this point whoever would be down to meet up with me to discuss all this, I would love too.
Morning mate yes sure we can do that I know of a few places I wouldn't mind taking you to ease you into let.me know when your back.. have a good new year

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Also the meet ups when they happen are a great way too meet people

DerelictManchester

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys not really to new to this but I'm based in Manchester. I drive and have car so could travel abit

Been a few places

Manshion
High stuff
Undergrowned
Factory's
Things like that

After a somone new to go along with
I can show them places and possibly them show me places too

My names cameron I'm 28 not a weirdo or anything so don't worry sounding like a dating profile now this haha

Give me a shout anyway
Yeah mate, i will team up with you...give me a shout..
Sorry , I know your post is from last year..but all the same, I could do with another collab buddy..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cameron91 General Chat 7
knybecky General Chat 1
Shaded General Chat 4
D General Chat 13
cj oneill General Chat 6