real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Manchester Evening News website re Guardian | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Manchester Evening News website re Guardian

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

28DL Member
28DL Member
28DL is mentioned in the comments anyway...

It's a bit of a naff article really - says someone is running tours around Guardian and other tunnels etc. beneath Manchester, then it says Guardian can't be accessed as it is used for communications equipment. So is it accessible or not? Doh!

The 28DL mention in the comments comes when someone mentions Cathedral Arches, and someone (not me) suggests they pay a visit to the 28DL forums.

Article here.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sadly there are no tours of the Guardian, and prob never likely to be..

girth

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sadly there are no tours of the Guardian, and prob never likely to be..

I know that - I was just posting the link to the article which clearly states that tours are allegedly being offered.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What a fucking cock. What's he do, just walk people to the entrances and air vents ? :wanker:wanker:wanker

It was constructed by Polish workers who could not speak English and so wouldn't be able to tell people what they were doing.
... except wasn't Poland part of the Warsaw Pact? More proof needed, not just a copy and paste from an unreliable source.

The plan was at the first sign of nuclear conflict, all of the leading politicians and others would be sent down here, and could survive for a couple of months

Surely it was just a telephone exchange?

Hidden

28DL Full Member
"There's a website where a group of potholers go (illegally) into the tunnels, just Google Underground Manchester "

You illegalz you.

LOL

SparkUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've not seen a more vague piece of rubbish since Uncle Keith was out and about.....

Oh and thanks OT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.