Web
Analytics
Manchester Exploration | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Manchester Exploration

DanielBethell44

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Need people to explore derelict places with around Manchester. I'm new to this stuff but have a GoPro I could use and am up for most things. Love hospitals the best but you all know better. I live in Rochdale . 18 Male

DanielBethell44

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hit me up :) Been to a few places, mostly abandoned mills and stuff. Been to Camelot that was really fun. Be good to explore with different people instead of on my own give us a message. Female 22 x
I'll message you now and we can arrange some stuff x

C4__

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I too am from Manchester, if you guys are having a meet up (if I've not missed it), id love to come along for the adventure :D m16

mxrgan

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there, me and a friend are travelling from Scotland to Manchester on Thursday to Friday and are hoping to visit the Theatre Royal and a few others places if anyone wants to act as a guide for us? Thanks!

JordanAaron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm just below in Cheshire, id go anywhere.
only an hour out but denbigh would be a good shout just to get it started

m21