Web
Analytics
Manchester Group? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Manchester Group?

shaw

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there,
I'm new to Urbex and was wondering if anyone would like to explore anywhere with em and one of my mates. We are both 17 and are fascinated by Urbex and cant wait to get some good photos/footage. Please message me if you would like to help us out/ explore with us.

Cheers Shaw

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome along, I did setup a Manchester social group on here a good few months back, plenty of people joined and a few conversations took place and nothing much happened.

I even took a punt on adding 'Non posters' as even in the description it said "Non-posters need not apply" and still nothing!

I've suspended it for now as despite having a fair few members (mainly newbies etc) like yourselves trying to get a foot on the ladder, nobody seemed to interact or make any real effort and my inbox was flooded daily with requests.

It's still there and the people included can still view it.

I'll decide it's fate in the coming weeks :popcorn

shaw

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along, I did setup a Manchester social group on here a good few months back, plenty of people joined and a few conversations took place and nothing much happened.

I even took a punt on adding 'Non posters' as even in the description it said "Non-posters need not apply" and still nothing!

I've suspended it for now as despite having a fair few members (mainly newbies etc) like yourselves trying to get a foot on the ladder, nobody seemed to interact or make any real effort and my inbox was flooded daily with requests.

It's still there and the people included can still view it.

I'll decide it's fate in the coming weeks :popcorn

I will have a look and see if I can get any responses out of people and hopefully find someone to work with.