Web
Analytics
Information - - Manchester Meet Up | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - Manchester Meet Up

Fighter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Id rather not explore drains but we can go anywhere. Id prefer someone else to set this up, i dont have much experience lol

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Id rather not explore drains but we can go anywhere. Id prefer someone else to set this up, i dont have much experience lol
Why start a thread? No offence, but I read the original post as you were arranging one.
There's and annual meet up around spring time each year, it was in Liverpool this year. There's a London meet and another in Bristol, but I'm unsure when these are. In September there's a Midland meet. Why don't you go to one of them?

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User