Web
Analytics
Report - - Manchester Ramada Roof Top 10-01-09 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Manchester Ramada Roof Top 10-01-09

M

Mr Fumitsu

Having met MelDiablo for a spot of Cigarette abuse while on his break (you see, he was tethered to his shop counter by a two tone fluorescent slinky) and a general Cissie and Ada style chat:gay, I decided to go on a mission to said rooftop. Having been given some very lifesaving and valuable information by Signior Diablo, on I went.
Upon entry, I very cleverly negotiated with the non-existent invisible security team for access to the roof. (This was very tough and took a staggering 3 seconds). Up to the top and out the back, over the scramble net past the shotgun in the hall, shimmied past the lava fall and there I was. Beautiful view. So below I bring you the worse ever panorama shot of Manchester in history and a selection of pics. As you can see from one of the images, I attached a magical Krypton Factor aerial slide from the Ramada to Sarah tower crane. I didn’t however traverse this as my chips were going cold. – I THINK I MAY HAVE PUT AN IDEA IN USERSCOT’S HEAD!!!!!
TheWorsepanoramaever.jpg

DSCN1852.jpg

W.C. FIELDS
3184073023_7686304a68.jpg

DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1841.jpg

3184072831_5c93538c2d.jpg

3184068761_d3dd24fe8b.jpg

3184910104_ee996ec4a5.jpg