real time web analytics
Manchester Roofing | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Manchester Roofing

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

reisskerr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Guys.
Looking for a partner/ guide… I’ve explored every abandoned building in Manchester what feels like 2 or 3 times over and looking for something fresh. Wanting to get to some high spots for photography ect. I have a few places in mind already.
I know there’s a bunch of “you’re new to the website why should we trust you” so please give me a message on Instagram or Facebook Reiss Kerr we can talk locations or previous explores so you know i’m not some freshie. I’ll also put some reports up on here this weekend.
Cheers guys

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome along :thumb

Have a read of the usual guides we have on here, that said cinema thread you've posted is a good start.

reisskerr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along :thumb

Have a read of the usual guides we have on here, that said cinema thread you've posted is a good start.
Cheers mate will have a read when I’m home, going to put up a couple more from my recent explores too

pembo__photography

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey Guys.
Looking for a partner/ guide… I’ve explored every abandoned building in Manchester what feels like 2 or 3 times over and looking for something fresh. Wanting to get to some high spots for photography ect. I have a few places in mind already.
I know there’s a bunch of “you’re new to the website why should we trust you” so please give me a message on Instagram or Facebook Reiss Kerr we can talk locations or previous explores so you know i’m not some freshie. I’ll also put some reports up on here this weekend.
Cheers guys
I would happily go and climb some rooftops in manny, am a fellow photographer too and would love to get into urban exploring, hmu on insta @pembo__photography or reply on here !

Alizan97&

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d love to get into roof topping how ever it’s not for my mate so I’d love to join, I’m only half hour from Manchester near Wigan :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 200) View details