real time web analytics
Information - - Manchester underground | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Manchester underground

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Steve-0

28DL Member
28DL Member
Afternoon all. I am new to the site but have read loads of the posts in the past and found them fascinating. There was 1 which I was reading about the underground area near the river in Manchester. I got half way through reading it but itlooked to have been removed. Has anyone got any info or a link to a write up on it please

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site! People will be dubious to hand over information with only this thread to your name. Get some reports up then people may be more willing to help you out.

The Manchester underground scene is highly protected and if you know, you know.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Steve-0

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the site! People will be dubious to hand over information with only this thread to your name. Get some reports up then people may be more willing to help you out.

The Manchester underground scene is highly protected and if you know, you know.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thank you, new to this so any help is appreciated