Web
Analytics
Report - - Manor Farm', Runcorn - March 2012 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Manor Farm', Runcorn - March 2012

ZerO81

Staff member

Manor Farm, Runcorn

The 'Wallpaper House' is also known as Manor Farm, but nothing else is really known about the place, but from wandering round it looks like it may have once been some sort of nursery judging by the the soldiers on the wall in the back porch.

When I first saw this place posted by Georgie, I was not overly keen on the place, but after seeing the report pop up a few more times, the place started to grow on me, so one overcast morning I decided to pay the place a visit.

Sadly, someone appears to have taken the bath which was once in the upstairs bathroom.

[1]
IMG_5489.jpg

[2]
IMG_5490.jpg

[3]
IMG_5511.jpg

[4] - I'm not one for 'toilet shots', but the stained glass window was a nice addition
IMG_5539.jpg

[5] & [6]
IMG_5551.jpg
IMG_5591.jpg

[7]
IMG_5572.jpg

[8]
IMG_5579.jpg

[9]
IMG_5616.jpg

[10]
IMG_5630.jpg