real time web analytics
Report - - Mansfield General Hospital - 20/01/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mansfield General Hospital - 20/01/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Azubi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place has been on my list of things to do for months and months and finally I got round to doing it. Visited with Damon, Pixielulu, Joe and Alley. We decided to take a crack at this after we had been on the colliery trip.

The grounds are situated in a built up area and some of the neighbours are quite nosey and after a quick look around, it was apparent access was going to be interesting. Anyway, after rounding up the troops and a quick call to Dweeb, we were in.

One thing that struck me most about this place was that, even after 14 years of being closed, it still had quite a bit of stuff left in it and any damage is mostly just natural decay.

Comedy dog signs all over the place too although I never saw one (a dog that is). :rolleyes:

It was a nice end to a great day I thought. Cheers to Pixie for driving.

Anyway, here is a few of my pics:

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2207.jpg

DSCF2221.jpg

DSCF2216.jpg

DSCF2193.jpg

DSCF2185.jpg

DSCF2180.jpg

DSCF2169.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

DSCF2146.jpg

DSCF2156.jpg

DSCF2172.jpg

D

Damon

Re: Mansfield General Hospital REPORT - 20/01/07

Quite the irony at Mansfield General. I'd been telling a few people at Annesley colliery about how Snappel occasionally likes to look too hard for an access point whilst overlooking a painfully simple way in. Alley shot me down in flames once we got here.

Inside the fence, and I'm scurrying around working out how best to get past some of the fences inside the site, work around the courtyard and up to a first floor entry, when a bit of fibreboard folds out next to me and Alley pops her head out.

"You coming in or what?"

"Erm, yeah, okay. Nice one."

Well like most of my pictures yesterday, the pics at Mansfield General were mostly toss. Here's the pick of the bunch.

Xray.jpg

TV.jpg

Phone.jpg

Cold.jpg

Chair.jpg