Web
Analytics
Question - - Mansion in kings langley Herts | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Mansion in kings langley Herts

chubby88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all

I’m sure you have seen by now that there seems to be a old Russian mansion located somewhere in the kings langley area of Herts.

I’m a very keen photographer and I’m trying to find out where this actually is, if anyone has this information if you could message me directly that would be awesome. I have a rough idea of where it is but just wanting to confirm before travelling to it.

Attachments

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Hi all

I’m sure you have seen by now that there seems to be a old Russian mansion located somewhere in the kings langley area of Herts.

I’m a very keen photographer and I’m trying to find out where this actually is, if anyone has this information if you could message me directly that would be awesome. I have a rough idea of where it is but just wanting to confirm before travelling to it.
It's been completely destroyed by idiots now, it's not worth travelling to.

chubby88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been completely destroyed by idiots now, it's not worth travelling to.
I’m only 20 miles away so would still be worth the travel, just for the photographs and to see it, could you pm me please

many thanks

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
The newspapers gave out the location, took me a few minutes to find. Regardless its trashed beyond any interest, and with a lived in house literally sitting on the same driveway in full view, both the police and locals will be constantly watching it. It doesn't deserve to be tourbussed.

chubby88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The newspapers gave out the location, took me a few minutes to find. Regardless its trashed beyond any interest, and with a lived in house literally sitting on the same driveway in full view, both the police and locals will be constantly watching it. It doesn't deserve to be tourbussed.
Yeah kings langley that’s all they gave

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
I'm sure you will find it, if you put some time in to looking

CaMurray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Also been looking for a good half hour, my eyes aren’t working for me at the moment! If anyone wants to share the location would be great Thankyou!

Jasmin11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve been looking all morning and apparently it’s completely ruined now:( and items taken! People really do ruin things. I’m a keen explorer and photographer and have recently moved from underground tunnels and bunkers onto derelict houses and mansions and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere like this I could get some cool photographs for my portfolio? Could you give me a message I’m located in Surrey so anywhere between Surrey and Sussex would be amazing :)

Paulnwillow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s been sealed up anyway after it was trashed the neighbours will be watching it and I believe cctv has been fitted