Web
Analytics
Question - - Mansion in kings langley Herts | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Mansion in kings langley Herts

chubby88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This community tends to work on trust, things don't get handed out on a plate like that. If you want to find it all the clues are there in public using what you already know about it and what can be found out with a simple search for information online.
I have been a member of this group for 12 years so not sure what more I can do trust wise. I have used all clues I have, I believe I know the road name but wana be sure before driving over there to photograph it

thanks

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I have been a member of this group for 12 years so not sure what more I can do trust wise. I have used all clues I have, I believe I know the road name but wana be sure before driving over there to photograph it

thanks
You may have been a member for 12 years but you've only got seven posts to your name, six of them in this thread alone and the other one from nine years ago. Sometimes you just need to do a little legwork and work out how to hunt things down, then come on here and post up reports of where you've been to show you're actually not just out for a freebie. That's the way trust gets built up on here.

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member

thanks
You have the road name,
You have Google maps?
You have a search box on Google maps,
You have satalite image button on Google maps,
Look for the blue rinse house,
You're in,

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Its kicking off on Facebook now 2 female so called explorers in there stealing

Explorer2018

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The house that is on the same bit of land do come into the property and ask people to leave, they also have cameras looking onto this property. I visited yesterday and its completely ruined its such a shame, it looked like a beautiful place to tour. such a shame theres people out there that do this.

PinkyMcPinkface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
After seeing the article in the Daily Mail I straight away knew where this was as we are local so I grabbed my friend and we went to it the following day because I wanted to see it before it got trashed but sadly didn't make it. Turned up to the completely trashed place. It's so sad and not as creepy as we had hoped! It doesn't look like kids I think this was a planned trashing because someone has sprayed everything with spray paint and like done a like around the entire room! And the F word appears to be the only word written in practically every room. Lots of things have clearly been stolen as well. It does look like someone is living in the loft conversion on the 3rd floor and the electricity does still work strangely. We didn't make it around the entire house as two people turned up and we got spooked as they seemed angry about people being in the house and we were just two girls on our own so we went down the backstairs and slipped out. Amazing house though! We may go back and try to finish the tour. There's a comment on here that the house is now boarded up and has CCTV? I highly doubt it is boarded up as we went late yesterday evening so it's good going to now be boarded up completely! There were also already CCTV cameras all around the outside of the house that were clearly old but they could still be working maybe?

PinkyMcPinkface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You have the road name,
You have Google maps?
You have a search box on Google maps,
You have satalite image button on Google maps,
Look for the blue rinse house,
You're in,

It's also not in Kings Langley, it's in Sarratt. And it has a white house in the driveway not a blue house?