Web
Analytics
Question - - Mansion in kings langley Herts | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Mansion in kings langley Herts

grubbywitch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to this place on Tuesday it was trashed but went back on Wednesday and it completely destroyed absolutely gutting and it was also like Piccadilly’s circus.... when we arrived Tuesday there was a lad there and as we were leaving we bumped into abandoned seekers who had just arrived on Wednesday there was a group of 4/5 people on arrival we spent an hour looking round and taking photos and as we were leaving another group of 3/4 people going in. Very sad to see the huge destruction in less than 24 hours

grubbywitch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to this place on Tuesday it was trashed but went back on Wednesday and it completely destroyed absolutely gutting and it was also like Piccadilly’s circus.... when we arrived Tuesday there was a lad there and as we were leaving we bumped into abandoned seekers who had just arrived on Wednesday there was a group of 4/5 people on arrival we spent an hour looking round and taking photos and as we were leaving another group of 3/4 people going in. Very sad to see the huge destruction in less than 24 hours

PinkyMcPinkface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is there proof they stole or were they showing stuff that was in the house?
This is me and my friend that people are talking about. She uploaded a video of the big bathroom and in it she pans the camera round to me and yes I am wearing a coat. The coat was a very expensive coat that was just left on the floor. I picked it up, put it on whilst in the bedroom/bathroom and then hung it up rather than leaving it on the floor. Nothing was removed from the house. If everyone is going crazy, I’d be more upset by whoever trashed the place than a girl wearing a coat. I even have a video where you can see I have hung the coat up to leave it there! People need to calm the F down. I know you aren’t supposed to touch or move things but it’s a little late for that place when someone has gone through literally everything and it’s all been stolen/smashed/trashed/broken. I’m that person that likes to play with things but then I put them down and leave it afterwards. If there was a crown I would have worn it round the entire house on the tour!
I also turned off the lights that had been left on by previous visitors. Is that a bad thing?

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member
If playing with stuff on an explore is wrong I'm guilty as well. I don't wear stuff but I know a lot of people like to go round a hospital with a doctor's coat on for example.
Ive always got to twiddle knobs and click switches and yes I always flick lights off myself, it's part of the fun.

Only you 2 know happened on your explore I'm sure further pictures from other explores will show the coat still there if everything you say is true. Posting stuff on social media does open you up to the critical eye of the viewer.

PinkyMcPinkface

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To anyone who may be planning to go this weekend I wouldn’t now. It’s become very popular locally due to the news articles and the Dacorum Police have announced on their Facebook they made 6 arrests yesterday of people at this house. Just be careful.

Shaunmac123

28DL Member
28DL Member
It's not abandonded was there today with the same beliefs and was greeted by the police and then the owners the man that owns the house is ill and in hospital.

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
It's not abandonded was there today with the same beliefs and was greeted by the police and then the owners the man that owns the house is ill and in hospital.
If that's true some poor bastards going home to a well and truly fucked home

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
If that's true some poor bastards going home to a well and truly fucked home
That's just one of the things I don't like about these places, occasionally houses are not lived in because the owner is unwell or has been moved to a care home etc, in those circumstances are they actually abandoned? Not really.

And the naive part of me thought that it was only the continentals who liked exploring rich people's summer houses and all.