real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Maple Mill gone in fire.. | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Maple Mill gone in fire..

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It seems they have fianally succedded this time in destroying the mill..Got a text off camera shy, looked it up on MEN News web site and yep completely destroyed. Shame it looked quite good, last time i was their about a month ago it was crawling in travellers so i left..wish i had done it now.

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Makes me sick. All those resources and risk to life. Not just to people inside but to fire fighters.

Some people really need a word that's for sure.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
FUCKING Arseholes guarantee they say arson .. but not explain how a mill that size goes up in flame without petrol etc .. bloody houses nearby would have seen or smelt it. That's had petrol etc pored all over then lit in one go. Love to see a fireman try set fire to a brick without anything and yet people still get away with this shit ...

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't think anyone will be investigating this one, they've wanted that land freed up for a long time ;)

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
FUCKING Arseholes guarantee they say arson .. but not explain how a mill that size goes up in flame without petrol etc .. bloody houses nearby would have seen or smelt it. That's had petrol etc pored all over then lit in one go. Love to see a fireman try set fire to a brick without anything and yet people still get away with this shit ...

When i went it about a month ago every floor was still full of flat pack kitchens literally floor to ceiling. there were some Eastern Europeans inside and a shit load of travellers outside, i didn't stay to long just in case they didn't take kind to me been in their, it wouldn't of taken much to get it going to be honest. I know there has been some dispute with the owners and trading standards..at the rear of the mill were about 12 newish high performance cars and 4x4's gutted and ripped apart..its a real shame.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Thanks for info @host m8ty and agreed it's deffo a shame. But think we all know it ain't going to be the last. sad fook getting a rush of starting a blaze or people who own it getting it burnt down ether way assholes the lot of um lol.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
stick to drains, they can't catch fire,
(well along as you stay away from the methane gas).

some mills are real nice too, sad times